Paper Secrets
Hello... thanks for stopping by Paper Secrets!
We have moved. Be sure to visit our new page at http://papersecrets.net
Have a Happy Scrappy Day!
:o)
Paper Secrets
Hello... thanks for stopping by Paper Secrets!
We have moved. Be sure to visit our new page at http://papersecrets.net
Have a Happy Scrappy Day!
:o)
Paper Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paper Secrets

HomeBlogLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur TeamShop
Paper Secrets challenges have moved to our blog. http://www.papersecrets.net/
Don't forget to Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/ShopPaperSecrets
Newsletter
Latest topics
» Hi from Missouri
Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:50 pm by Judy8

» InLinkz Box for Challenge 70
Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:08 am by kacarr61

» Scrap Your Ass Off! - participant status
Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:04 am by nkramer74

» Tinsel Christmas Tree Tutorial
Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:57 am by decorgirl

» Hi Everyone! I love quilling with paper strips!
Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:42 am by decorgirl

» SYAO2 Challenge #27 Due 8/7
Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:08 pm by agranito

» Introducing my self
Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:21 pm by lady rachellescrap

» new site
Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:09 pm by mmgallant

» July OLW challenge - due by July 31, 2012***Winner announced pg 1***
Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:40 pm by Aardvark99

Follow Us

Introducting myself from PA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introducting myself from PA Empty
PostSubject: Introducting myself from PA   Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:25 am

Hello All - I'm a newbie from Spring Grove, Pennsylvania...joined during the PaperSecrets Spooky Blog Haunt. I am the wife of Mark and mother of one...Gracie. I enjoy scrappin', reading, camping, friends and family. I started scrappin' in late 2008 and love it! I haven't ventured out to cards yet but thought I might give it a try some day.

I have been around and you all have made me feel at home. Some of you I got to know rather well stealing Rochelle's Rak. I should have introduced myself earlier...sorry I didn't. Was stealing a RAK and life got in the way. Busy busy time of year.

I enjoy challenges yet sometimes they are challenging for me. I have a very simple style but looking to venture out.

Don't know if I can say this on here; wanted to let you all know that I'm an Independent Scrapbook Consultant for MemoryWorks. I've only been a consultant for a few months and joined MW because the products I like to scrap with I can't find in good ole PA.

Memory Works is a direct sales company based in Utah...I know imagine that. MW carrys many of the lines that you may find in your LSS like Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants, Cosmo Cricket, Pink Paislee, Basic Grey, Crate Paper just to name a few but these suppliers put together exclusive packages for MW. No need to try to find matching embellies, brads, buttons, or paper....it's all there for you. MW also carries lines that mix and match very well with each other.

MW also have their own line Simple Stories which has two kits at this time...Life Documented and ele.ment.ary. They are fabulous. They are designed to use with the WRMK divided page protectors but they are so much more. You can add as little or as much as you want. Simple Stories is just that.....simple and versatile.

MW also have MemoryWorks Express Kits....each month is a different kit packed full of juicy inspiration; papers; embellies and so so much more. These kits are custom-packaged.

The MW website is www.memory-works.com and the simple stories website is www.mysimplestories.com. At this time I don't have my own website for you to order on line; however you can order through me and items would be send directly to your house. How is that for convenience?

Thanks ladies for allowing me to join PS. I hope to find lots of inspiration, make some crafty friends and find some mojo from you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducting myself from PA   Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:44 am

group
Back to top Go down
indyscrapper
PS Member
indyscrapper

PostSubject: Re: Introducting myself from PA   Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:23 pm

I have been enjoying getting to know you Lindy!!
Back to top Go down
http://thegood-thebad-theugly.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducting myself from PA   Introducting myself from PA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducting myself from PA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paper Secrets :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: